Select electrical infrastructure companies in Texas now offer incentives to selected electrical contractors to provide considerable savings to commercial electrical users. If these commercial users upgrade their existing lighting to Light-Emitting Diodes (LED), whether exterior or interior, we are in a position to pass on the savings. Qualified electrical consumers may include auto dealerships, commercial buildings, parking lots, industrial factories, warehouses, manufacturing plants and more.
LED conversion rebates may cover up to 40% of the cost to convert to LED lighting. In addition, LED lighting significantly reduces energy usage, thereby cutting your electrical costs. LED lighting is low maintenance, with a potential of 58,400 hours of maintenance-free usage.
LED Rebate Qualifications (based on current Centerpoint guidelines)
- Minimum 100 kW peak demand (single site).
- Minimum 250 kW peak demand (multiple sites).
- Minimum 20 kW or 120,000kWh peak demand reduction (during peak hours May 1st to Sept. 30th).
LED Rebate Payments
- Qualified LED project rebates are paid based on your kW and kWh reductions.
- Up to 40% of the LED conversion project costs may be paid upon project completion and inspection.
Ready to convert to LED?
Give us a call, and we will be happy to answer your questions about taking advantage of LED lighting.